The continuum shaders are a large modification of Cody Darr’s SEUS and because of that, you will see some similarities to the Original shaderpack.
This shaderpack requires the Shaders mod, which you can download: Shaders Mod
Continuum’s shaderpack guarantees realistic clouds, a gradient of color and light across the sky and realistic shadows that move along with the sun – lightning effects are superb.
- Global Illumination – The bouncing and scattering of light from the world
- Volumetric Clouds – Fully procedural 3D clouds
- PCSS Soft Shadows – High Quality variable soft shadows
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping – 3D rendering on blocks
- Physically Based Rendering – High quality lighting and reflections
- Phisically Correct Water Caustics – High quality light refraction based off wave height
- Volumetric Light – 3D light shafts
- Extended Shadow Distance – Fully infinate shadows
- Varying Weather System – Fully dynamic weather that changes day to day